Monday, December 13, 2010

The Party is Here!

Welcome to our first linty party at Casa Haus.



Today it's all about sharing our Christmas home, crafts, diy's, you name it! If it's christmassy, it works!

In my case, I've been working lately on this project I'm sharing with you. I'm so excited. I hope you like it and find it inspiring for your own home.


As you recall, last year I made a pine cone wreath, and eventhough I loved it, this year I'm going for something new. Still pinecones, but with a twist. I got it finished just in time to participate in the party! Yay!

 

I used some magnolia leaves (from mom's garden), last year's pine cones, and some berries from the craft store.

Magnolia leaves are excellent for crafts. They are absolutely gorgeous. After drying them, I used acrylic paint to keep the silver theme going.

 

And I hot glued them to a wreath I bought at the craft store.

 

It's actually pretty simple, you just need to figure out the place for each leaf and pine cone. ;)


Ain't it lovely? There I am with my new wreath... and my bff, my camera. :P
and now, let's start the party!

Hop over to Casa Haus Spanish and link up!

 

2 comments:

Flory said...

Rocio - You are so creative! I love your twist this year. I have a front yard full of pinecones and I never utilize them.

All the best,
Flory

Unknown said...

me encanto la ideaaa!

LinkWithin