Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Which Is Your Color?

The other day, while surfing the web, I stumbled upon Colorstrology, via Pantone.
Besides being a beautiful web page, (full of color inpiration), it's a fun site where you can find what your birthday color is. According to it, this color can tell a little (or lot!) about your personality. Think about horoscope meets rainbow kind of thing.
Anyhow, I was completely interested, and this is what turned out:

Diligent, attractive, responsible... hmmmm, gotta say I'm liking this Colorstrology thing!

Ok. Serious time now. What stroke me the most is that my color (Dusky Orchid -pantone 17-1610) is exactly the same color I chose before we moved in for our TV room AND Master Bedroom. Now that's a coincidence!


(I know it's hard to tell from the dark picture, but I promise it's the same paint from the TV room)

If you'd like to try for yourself, visit Colorstrology. Oh! And don't forget to share your personality color here! ;)


No comments:

LinkWithin