Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Before and After

Hi y'all!
I'd like to show you my newest "Before and After"

It's not about any room, though. It's all about me!


Normally I don't speak about myself, but today I'm happy about my new haircut, and I want to share it with you.

In this last year, I've had 3 different styles (which are far too many for me):

1. Really long and curly.


2. Short and curly.


3. Now: short and straight! (ok, that's just for today, let's see how it turns out when I get it wet!)



What do you think?


4 comments:

micah said...

Beautiful! :)

Unknown said...

great!!! you look so sofisticated!

Jen said...

Oh my gosh, your after hair is gorgeous!! Like REALLY gorgeous! You need to give your stylist a big tip :-)

Rocio @ Casa Haus said...

Thanks y'all! I think I hadn't felt this happy after a haircut before... the stylist WAS amazing!

LinkWithin