Monday, November 30, 2009

All I want for Christmas

Sometimes I wish I had more time. Not money. Not stuff. Just time.



I started this blog because I had (and still have) plenty of plans for my home. I've done a few changes, but there is sooooo much to be done. I wanted to share my inspiration, my projects, my small steps into transforming it into my shelter, in spite of it all.

Well, one of the major challenges I've been facing is the lack of time.

Sometimes this makes me feel so frustrated, because I have lots of ideas, but I simply can't get them done.

And now, this time of year brings me more challenges. My day job is business management and accounting. You should have an idea of what that means this time of year.

My little princess has just recently decided to go and sign up for a sport team, which means hard training daily. That thing alone changed our whole family weekly schedule. And it also gave her little time for homework and other activities. I'm very proud of her, but it's been hard work for all of us.

And then there's this time of year. Which I love. I can see my fellow blogmates blogging about their holiday decorations (which are fabulous, by the way) and I haven't been able to make mine. =(


So all I want for Christmas is time.


Time to share with loved ones.


Time to do the things I enjoy the most.


Time to get organized for next year.





4 comments:

Linda@CraftaholicsAnonymous said...

Don't we all need more time! lol :)

Anonymous said...

I have to say I think this an amazing thing to put on your Christmas lists. I feel sometimes we get so wrapped up in the holiday season we forget to take time to enjoy the simple things in life, such as spending time with loved ones and doing the things you enjoy. I hope you receive a little extra time this year. If I could mail you some I would.

Stopping by from SITS.

Rocio @ Casa Haus said...

I know Linda! I know I'm not alone on this, and I didn't mean to sound pessimistic or anything, I just wanted to share 'cause that's been in my mind lately... Thanks for stopping by! =)

The Blonde Duck said...

Popped in from SITS to say hi! I totally get you--that's how I've been feeling since Thanksgiving!

LinkWithin